We respect the privacy of visitors to our websites and shall ensure that the personal information you give us will be treated confidentially. Processing of personal data is done in a manner that is consistent with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
PURPOSE OF DATA
• If you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment information to process your order and its progress to keep you informed. To make shopping at Kraatje.eu as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent personal information and the details regarding your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website and recommend titles you might find interesting.
• With your permission we use your data to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to, please let us know by sending us an email or to suit your preference in my account.
• If you create a data we store your account with Kraatje.eu. In Kraatje.eu save your log-in account we store information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, delivery and payment information, so you do re not each order needs.
• If you have a contact or registration form to fill in on the website, or send us an e-mail, then the data you saved send us as long as the nature of the form or the content of your email is needed for full answering and handling them.
• Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop our website and improve.
CLICK BEHAVIOR AND VISITOR INFORMATION
general data tracked on the website. In this context may in particular the IP address of your computer, any user name, the time of extraction and data that the browser sends a visitor is recorded and used for statistical analysis of visits and clicks on the website. We also optimize this, the operation of the website.
We try these data as anonymous as possible. This information will not be provided to third parties.
Google uses this information to track how our website is used to provide us with reports on the websites and to offer its advertisers about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if Google is legally required, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. We have no influence on this. We have allowed Google to use the resulting analytics information with other Google services.
FACEBOOK AND TWITTER
On this site buttons included to promote pages or share on social networks Facebook and Twitter. These buttons are implemented by code provided by Facebook and Twitter itself. This code sets include a cookie. Please read the privacy statement of Facebook and Twitter (which may change periodically) to see what they do with your personal information they process this code.
We offer a newsletter with which we want to inform interested parties about news of Kraatje.eu, our products, services and related issues. Your email address will only be added to your explicit consent to the list of subscribers. Each newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe. The subscriber base of the newsletter will not be provided to third parties.
INSPECTION, CORRECTION AND RIGHT OF OBJECTION
If you have a relationship with our company, you've written request the ability to access your personal information. If it does we issued statement inaccuracies, you can ask us in writing to change the data or removed. Additionally, you can ask us in writing if you do not wish to be contacted with information about our products and services by logging in writing on subsequent address:
3769 CE Soesterberg
ADJUSTING PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to adapt the law to this privacy and cookie statement. Changes will be published on this website.